- It’s affordable: With a whopping 90:1 ration when compared to gold, you cannot find a better bargain or time to buy silver bullion. Premiums for bullion coins and bullion bars are skyrocketing as global demand increases putting a squeeze on production and supply. Regardless, if you are looking to stretch your dollar we recommend you pay close attention to silver while the prices are low, and there are products available to buy.
- Tremendous upside potential. Silver is selling well under its $50 all-time high and yet is languishing in terms of price. The best explanation is that global ETF`s are dumping silver on account of the stronger dollar which has rebounded with rising interest rates. Let’s also remember who controls more than 50% of the deliverable silver in the COMEX warehouse – JP Morgan. With the world in chaos and a currency that’s all but lost its credibility, silver will once again be testing its all-time highs.
- It’s highly liquid. In a world of failing banks and crypto, it’s a safe bet to say you can convert your silver bullion into virtually any currency or tangible asset world-wide. One of the primary reasons people buy silver bullion is because it’s easy to sell if you have an emergency. Not only that the price is easy to track daily as it trades on a global market.
- It’s popular. In 2021 silver recorded a 9 year high at $25.10 per ounce. The pandemic brought with it major labor deficits at the mining level and although mining production increased in 2021, it did not meet the predicted growth. This gives us a fairly large deficit in the above ground supply. It’s not just investment grade silver bullion, but the thousands of applications in technology and manufacturing that are eating the supply.
- It’s recession proof. The answer here is yes and no. The word recession means different things to different people evidently these days. What we do know is inflation is slowly bleeding middle class America dry. People who buy silver bullion are looking for an anchor for their portfolio during hard economic times. If you want to protect your assets you need to find a way to convert a portion of your wealth into silver bullion.