100 oz Silver Bars
Silver bars are an excellent way to store silver bullion. When you buy silver bars you are looking for the purest form of bullion at the best value per ounce. The 100 oz silver bar offers convenience to the investor and fits nicely in a safe or wherever you choose to keep it.
Silver bullion investors have figured out that the silver bar is the best option if they want to stretch their dollar and own silver bullion. The most popular silver bars are cast, which is a process of pouring molten silver into a mold. Another popular way to buy silver bars is the minted silver bar which requires a unique and more costly process.
It is highly recommended when you decide to buy a silver bar you only buy certified investment grade or “good delivery” silver bars. These bars are often recognized by the COMEX (Commodities Exchange) or LBMA (London Bullion Market Association). Each bar should include the hallmark or mint mark from the manufacturer, as well as a serial number, weight, purity, and pure silver content.
At Private Bullion, we take great pride in providing a product and service that exceeds the customer’s expectations. Our product knowledge and relationships with the manufacturers and suppliers go back 30 years.
Some Popular 100 oz Silver Bars:
The majority of our 100 oz silver bars are manufactured by some of the world’s leading silver bullion refiners. Some of the more popular silver bars include the following:
- 100 oz Royal Canadian Mint Silver Bar: The Royal Canadian Mint or RCM for short produces some of the highest quality silver bullion products worldwide. What makes these bars unique is the purity of .9999, which is slightly more pure than other bars.
- 100 oz Johnson Matthey Silver Bar: These premium silver bars are available sporadically through the secondary market. This means the bar was owned by another investor and may have a minor flaw. Johnson Matthey bars with the mint mark “JM”, are among the most desirable investment grade bars available in the marketplace.
- 100 oz Nadir Silver Bar: The Nadir metals refinery in Istanbul, Turkey has been minting quality silver bullion products since the sixties. It is noted as being the only silver bullion refiner in Turkey that produces LBMA accepted silver bullion products. Furthermore, the 100 oz Nadir silver bar is 999.9 pure silver, and regarded as one of the most beautiful silver bars available in the marketplace.
- 100 oz Asahi Silver Bar: With the acquisition of Johnson Matthey by Asahi Holdings of Japan, The Asahi Refinery has established itself as one of the worlds finest makers of gold and silver bullion products. Noted for its attention to high quality, these silver bars are a popular choice for the precious metals IRA.
- 100 oz Valcambi Suisse Silver Bar: One of the highest regarded Swiss mints. Was known as Valori & Cambi, but later merged with Credit Suisse to become Valcambi Suisse. These bars are recognized internationally for their liquidity and perfection.
- 100 oz Germania Mint Silver Bar: These .9999 fine silver bars are minted in Poland. Germania was once the ancient lands north of the Roman Empire and stretched from what is today Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland and the Czech Republic. These silver bars are highly prized by silver bullion investors worldwide.
Silver bullion investors who buy 100 oz Silver bars also buy 10 oz silver bars.