2023 1/10 oz British Coronation Gold Coin
as low as $235.10
The passing of Her Late Majesty marked a significant juncture in British history.
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check, Wire,|
Out of stock
The 2023 1/10 oz British Coronation Gold Coin is a historic gold coin with a limited mintage. 2023 marked a historic occurrence as a new British monarch was formally crowned for the first time in 70 years. Following the remarkable reign of the late Queen Elizabeth II, her eldest son, Prince Charles, ascended to the throne as King Charles III of England on May 6th, 2023.
- Available options include plastic flips, plastic tubes of 25 coins, or Monster Boxes of 500 coins.
- The 2023 1/10 oz British Coronation Gold Coin commemorates the coronation of King Charles III.
- Limited mintage of 53,000 coins.
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- Each coin carries a face value of 10 Pound sterling (GBP), backed by the government.
- The obverse side showcases the first-ever crowned portrait of King Charles III.
- The reverse side features his royal cypher.
Every 2023 1/10 oz British Gold Coronation of the King Coin is presented in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and is individually encased in plastic flips. For larger quantities, they are available in acrylic tubes containing 25 coins or Master Boxes housing 500 coins, with each box accommodating 20 individual tubes.
The passing of Her Late Majesty marked a significant juncture in British history. Having experienced only Queen Elizabeth II as their monarch, an entire generation of Britons bore witness to her 70-year reign, surpassing the previous record held by her great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria, as the longest in British history.
The obverse of the 2023 British Gold Coronation of the King Coins portrays King Charles III, an artwork by Martin Jennings. While the conventional depiction features Charles III in a left-profile relief without a crown, this special rendition designed for coins commemorating the coronation includes a crown as a tribute to the occasion.
The reverse side of the 2023 1/10 oz Gold Coronation of the King Coins presents the royal cypher of King Charles III. This design incorporates a crown above His Majesty’s cypher, encircled by a wreath. Additionally, the date of His Majesty’s coronation is prominently displayed on this side.
With its limited mintage and one of a kind design, the 2023 1/10 oz British Coronation Gold Coin is simply put a tremendous opportunity for the investor who wants something unique.