2023 1/4 oz British Coronation Gold Coin
as low as $531.02
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check, Wire,|
The remarkable 2023 1/4 oz British Coronation Gold Coin remembers a historic event with the formal coronation of a new British monarch after a span of 70 years. Following the remarkable reign of the late Queen Elizabeth II, her eldest son, Prince Charles, assumed the throne as King Charles III of England on May 6th, 2023.
- Single coins are shipped in plastic flips, special mint tubes of 25 coins, or Monster Boxes of 500 coins.
- Commemorates the coronation of King Charles III.
- Limited mintage of 53,000 coins.
- Contains 1/4 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- Each coin bears a face value of 25 Pound sterling, upheld by the government.
- The obverse side proudly presents the inaugural crowned portrait of King Charles III.
- The reverse side showcases his distinguished royal cypher.
Every 2023 1/4 oz British Gold Coronation of the King Coin is presented in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and is meticulously secured in individual plastic flips. For larger quantities, options include acrylic tubes accommodating 25 coins or Master Boxes housing 500 coins, with each box accommodating 20 individual tubes.
The passing of Her Late Majesty marked a momentous juncture in British history. Having known only Queen Elizabeth II as their monarch, an entire generation of Britons observed her 70-year reign, surpassing the record held by her great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria, as the longest in British history.
The obverse of the 2023 British Gold Coronation of the King Coins depicts King Charles III, a creation by Martin Jennings. While the conventional portrayal features Charles III in a left-profile relief without a crown, this distinctive rendition designed for coins commemorating the coronation includes a crown as a heartfelt tribute to the occasion.
The reverse side of the 2023 1/4 oz Gold Coronation of the King Coins presents the royal cypher of King Charles III. This design incorporates a crown above His Majesty’s cypher, encircled by a wreath. The date of His Majesty’s coronation is also prominently displayed on this side.