5 oz Italpreziosi Silver Bar
as low as $134.41
|Quantity||Credit Card||Check, Wire,|
The prominent Italian refiner, Italprezoisi, mints the 5 oz Italpreziosi Silver Bar. With nearly four decades of expertise in refining gold and silver bullion, Italprezoisi has secured Good Delivery status for its bullion bars.
- Each bar arrives individually encased in plastic; boxes are available in increments of 100 silver bars for larger orders.
- Part of the latest lineup of silver bars from Italprezoisi.
- This series features the smallest weight option.
- They are crafted using the casting technique.
- individualized serial numbers on each bar.
- Contains 5 Troy ounces of .999 pure silver.
- The obverse side features the Italprezoisi logo along with identifying hallmarks.
- The reverse side is left blank
The 5 oz Italpreziosi Silver Bar comes individually protected in plastic. If you’re considering a more significant purchase, we offer boxes for multiples of 100 silver bars.
The obverse showcases the Italprezoisi logo. This design is oriented vertically on the bar’s surface. The mint’s logo is an oval shape containing the word “ITALprezoisi” positioned above “ITALY.” Other inscriptions include “5 OZ,” “FINE SILVER,” and “999.0.” Most bars also bear a unique serial number on this side, denoted by a combination of two letters followed by five digits.
The reverse of the 5 oz Italpreziosi Silver Bar remains unadorned, devoid of any inscriptions or designs. It’s common for cast silver bars to have detailing on only one side. However, you might notice the natural textures and patterns that emerged during the bar’s production and cooling process.
Cast silver bars offer an alternative aesthetic compared to minted ingots. Unlike machine-stamped and often polished minted bars, cast bars possess an alluring vintage appeal and may display charming imperfections reflective of their artisanal crafting process.